Ghee :- Ghee although a type of clarified butter, differs slightly in its production. The process of creating traditional clarified butter is completed once the water is evaporated and the fat (clarified butter) is separated from the milk solids.
Health benefits of ghee:- Dholpur Fresh ghee ( a total fat obtained from fresh milk which) is essential for our health. As fat free diet can actually accelerate aging of human body the fore fat is required for efficient absorption of lipids and its soluble vitamins A, D, E and K, improves the building of cell membrane and hormones. It also resistant to free radical damage from digestion acid by protecting stomach lining
Ghee is rich in K2 and CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) –
- An antioxidant with anti-viral properties as it is sourced from milch animal green fodders.
- Ghee (unlike other oils) is rich in butyric acid, a short chain fatty acid. Beneficial intestinal bacteria convert fiber into butyric acid and then use that for energy and intestinal wall support. A healthy body therefore makes it own form of ‘GHEE’ but you can aid that greatly by just consuming it.
- Ceka Pack: 1 Liter, 500ml, 200ml, 100ml
- Poly Pack: 1 Litre, 500 ml
- Poly Jar: 5 Litre, 2 Litre, 1 Litre, 500ml, 200ml